- DOUBLE-SIZED - All blocks are double-sized. This allows watercolorist more time to work on color before being absorbed by the paper.
- NEW PERSPECTIVE - Working within a circular format enhances a watercolorist's perspective, inviting new ways to compose an artwork.
- DURABLE, ACID FREE PAPER - Made from acid free cotton with no optical brighteners, Mairtini Drawing paper provides a unique and durable surface perfect for finished art in graphite pencil, charcoal, pastel, pen and ink and more.
- TEXTURE - Cold-pressed watercolor papers have a slightly textured surface, which is between that of rough and hot-pressed papers, allowing for a variety of watercolor techniques, and watercolor papers made from cotton would hold more color and with perfect water absorption.
- 20 sheets per pack and all these papers are glued bound for easier tearing off, and a hardboard underneath for better protection and control.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.