- The MEEDEN deluxe tilting easel is constructed of a sturdy, built to last beechwood with a stunning polished rosewood finish that gives it a beautiful rich red color, The stylish and minimalist design, and exceptional hand craftsmanship meet in this tilting easel, take your studio to the next level with the MEEDEN Deluxe Tilting Easel.
- The mast back support is easily adjusted with a quick loosening of the knob, it features with a full smoothly tilting range from 0- 90 degree, enabling you to adjusts from totally vertical to completely flat and anywhere in between—making it perfect for sketching, drawing and painting in any media! The MEEDEN deluxe tilting easel is as functional as it is beautiful.
- This easel enables you to do large scale works up to 71” high, is available with a 20" height adjustable canvas holder tray which could be used to rest supplies or a palette while working, is also equipped with a firm quad base supports for adding stability and strong canvas-resting arms for comfortable painting.
- The base of the easel is fitted with four Industrial-grade easy-glide lockable castor wheels, allow the easel to be moved around the studio and can be locked into place when you catch the perfect angle of light.This versatile easel also doubles as an art tree for presenting your artwork.
- Simple and easy to assemble with its innovative design. All solid benchwood construction and Exquisite brass accessories, damp-proof, anti-oxidation, make the easel life can be last for many years. We Promise, we will replace any part from any MEEDEN Easel or Desk that proves defective with normal use within the lifetime of the original owner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.