- Made from 100% pure cotton, 140lb/300gsm heavyweight watercolor papers, acid-free and chlorine-free, pH-neutral and archival, durable and strong enough for whether wet, dry or mixed media painting, and less likely to curl or warp
- Cold-pressed watercolor papers have a slightly textured surface, which is between that of rough and hot-pressed papers, allowing for a variety of watercolor techniques, and watercolor papers made from cotton would hold more color and with perfect water absorption
- 20 sheets per pack and all these papers are glued bound for easier tearing off, and a hardboard underneath for better protection and control
- 16K watercolor pad, 10" x 7" in size, perfect size to take with in travel and ideal for beginning artists, students practice and art exams, a great gift for watercolorists and enthusiasts
- Compete with other watercolor papers, these cotton watercolor papers are both in high quality and reasonable price, whether you are painting with watercolor paints, markers, pencils, ink, charcoal for painting, sketching, printmaking or drawing, these papers would provide an optimum performance and deliver extraordinarily brillant colors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.